to the DELSE user agreement
LIST OF ITEMS PROHIBITED FOR SENDING USING THE
1. Using the "DELSE" application, it is prohibited to send the following items:
• items that, by their properties or the nature of the packaging, may pose a danger to the Carrier, the Recipient or other persons, lead to pollution or damage to the vehicle with which the delivery is carried out;
• printed and audiovisual materials, other media containing information that may harm the political or economic interests of the states on the territory of which the delivery is carried out, their state security, health protection and morality of their citizens;
• military, civilian, service weapons and ammunition for them;
• narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, their precursors and analogues, including drugs containing them;
• strong, poisonous, flammable, explosive and other dangerous substances;
• pyrotechnic materials (eg fireworks, salutes, smoke bombs);
• radioactive substances;
• poisonous animals and plants;
• live animals and plants, as well as their parts and derivatives related to endangered species, wild fauna and flora;
• tackle, fishing gear, the use or possession of which is prohibited by the laws of the states on the territory of which the delivery is carried out;
• organs and (or) tissues of humans and animals, as well as other biological materials;
• objects or materials of an obscene or immoral nature;
• other items of possession, the use or trade of which is prohibited or limited by the laws of the states on the territory of which the delivery is carried out;
2. Delivery by air:
In case of delivery by air, the User is additionally obliged to independently familiarize himself with and take into account the requirements for baggage and hand luggage of passengers, as well as the procedure for their transportation, established by the rules of airports or air carriers through which the delivery is carried out.
When delivering by air, in addition to the items specified in clause 1 of this List, it is prohibited to send items using the DELSE application that do not meet the requirements for baggage and hand luggage of passengers established by the rules of airports or air carriers through which the delivery is carried out.
3. Cross-border (international) delivery:
In the case of cross-border (international) delivery, the user is obliged to familiarize himself with the requirements established by the states on which territory the delivery for the movement of items across the border is carried out.
When carrying out international cross-border (international) delivery, it includes items specified in clause 1 of this List of prohibited shipment using the «DELSE» application, restricted or prohibited for movement, including temporarily, across the border on the territory of which the delivery is carried out.
The User confirms that he is familiar with the requirements specified in this Appendix and undertakes to strictly comply with them from the moment the User Agreement is concluded.
The user understands and agrees that he is solely responsible for possible violation of the legislation of the states in whose territory the delivery is carried out, or other requirements and rules, and also confirms that he is aware of the possible consequences of such a violation for himself and any third parties.
The Company is not liable to the states in whose territory the delivery is carried out or any third parties for the User's failure to comply with the specified requirements, current legislation or other requirements and rules.
1201 N.Orange Street, Suite 7160
19801, Wilmington, DE